53rd Annual Virginia State Crime Clinic Training Seminar
Will be held on Wednesday September 26th and Thursday September 27th, 2018
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton, Virginia Beach
The seminar is open to all law enforcement agencies and all security professionals. You do not have to be a member of the Virginia State Crime Clinic to attend.
Topics to be addressed
- Legal Update with a Special Focus on Developments, Law, and Cases of Interest to the Private Sector and Law Enforcement
- Suspicious Activity and Recognition for Houses of Worship
- “Illicit Tobacco & Organized Crime”
- “Protester Violence Prevention”
- “Opioid Awareness”
This conference is intended for law enforcement officers and those working in the corporate and private security industry.
Partial In-service Credit
(14) hours of partial in-service credit for law enforcement officers have been approved (4) hours of Legal and (10) hours of Career Development. Alternative partial in-service credit hours of (14) hours will be awarded for Regulatory Programs (PSS, SCOP,BB, and BEA).
Participant Registration and Cost
Pre-registration is required. If you register before September 15, 2018, the conference pre-registration fee is $125 per person with a bonus for any department or company that has (4) paid attendees the (5) attendee will be free. After September 15, 2018, the pre-registration will be $150.00 per person and no discount. Cut-off date for registration will be September 21, 2018.
Registration fees will only be refunded if cancellation notice is given two (2) weeks prior to training/conference. Another registrant can be substituted for the pre-registered participant at no cost.
The cut-off for reservations is currently Tuesday September 11, 2018. After this date the rooms and $99 rate are not guaranteed to be available.
Sponsors and Vendors
Special Thanks to the following Sponsors:
Admiral Security – Joe Maslanka – Lunch CO-Sponsor
Central Chapter – Virginia State Crime Clinic – Lunch CO-Sponsor
Certified Training Academy – John Kochensparger – Director – Lunch CO-Sponsor
We are currently looking for sponsors for this year’s seminar.
Complete information and registration form as well as the final agenda can be found on the Seminar page.
Don’t miss out – Seminar Early Registration Deadline Fast Approaching!
Hotel Deadline for Conference Rate is September 11, 2018